Transpacific Financial, Inc. seeks Financial Analyst.
Bachelor’s degree in Finance or a closely related field required.
1. Collect and analyze financial market data and development trends
2. Study different insurance carriers product information, research carriers financial strength and make recommendations to insurance agents
3. Handle selling agreement negotiations between agency and carriers
4. Conduct financial and statistical analysis on company projects
5. Prepare financial reports, supervise accounting and bookkeeping services
6. Handle commissions and different statistical reports for management team
7. Work with management team for financial analytical reports on company’s revenue
8. Provide consultation in financial services with information concerning investment, money management, retirement planning, financial planning, mutual funds, stocks, bonds, and other securities and insurance for U.S., Taiwan, Hong Kong and China markets
Work site: Newtown, MA
Please mail resume to:
Transpacific Financial, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources Department
185 W. Chestnut Avenue, Monrovia, CA 91016