Transpacific Financial, Inc. seeks Financial Analyst.
Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field
- Collect and analyze financial market data and development trends;
- Study different insurance carriers product information, research carriers financial strength and make recommendations to insurance agents;
- Conduct financial and statistical analysis on company products;
- Prepare financial reports;
- Handle commissions and different statistical reports for management team;
- Work with management team for financial analytical reports on company’s revenue; and
- Provide consultation in financial services with information concerning investment, money management, retirement planning, financial planning, mutual funds, stocks, bonds, and other securities and insurance for U.S., Taiwan, Hong Kong and China markets
Mail resumes to:
Attn: Human Resources Department
Transpacific Financial, Inc.
185 W. Chestnut Avenue
Monrovia, CA 91016