North American Updated Income Pay Rider Forms, Effective Dec. 1, 2015
To: North American Annuity Agents and Distribution Partners
We are making the following adjustments to our Income Pay rider effective December 1, 2015.
- Change from three bonus credit options to one – 6.00% for the first 10 contract years (no reset).
- New election form will be required (see “Get Started” section below).
- No other changes apply.
Effective December 1, 2015, the updated rider is available on:
- North American Charter PlusSM, NAC RetireChoice® Fixed Index Annuities
- North American Charter® and North American Precision Series® Fixed Index Annuities
- Rider is available in certain states on the products listed above.
Click here for availability in your state
NEW BUSINESS GUIDELINES: Applications for the current Income Pay rider must be received on or before November 30, 2015 and contracts must be made effective by December 31, 2015. Applications received on December 1, 2015 and after will not be accepted.
New materials will be available through our regular supply order process and on our website on December 1, 2015 at www.NorthAmericanCompany.com.
Sales Support Team @ Transpacific Financial Inc.