Dear Valued Producers,
Columbus Life has excitedly announced its External Term Conversion program that offers your clients the opportunity to switch from term coverage to high-quality permanent insurance through Columbus Life’s External Term Conversion Program. This program may be the solution for clients whose term policies are becoming expensive or nearing the end of their level premium period.
- Face Amount: $100,000 – $1,000,000
- Issue Age: 18-65
- Term Policy rated standard or better and issued between 6 and 60 months of application date
- Existing term policy in its contractual convertible period
- Exchanged to any permanent Columbus Life plan
- Not available in NY
- Policies issued on a simplified basis, guaranteed issue or as part of any special underwriting or table shave program are not eligible
- Term policy currently on disability waiver not eligible
- Term rider on permanent policies are not eligible
- Modified permanent plans with tern “features” will not be considered
- Policies that are currently assigned will not be considered
- Supplemental benefits and riders are not subject to exchange
- Any policy issued “standard” with a table rating on flat extra or exclusion rider will not be considered
- Insured must be US citizen or Green Card holder
- Click Here to View More Details About Columbus Life External Term Exchange Program (Eligible Carriers List)
Please not that the “Eligible Carriers” for Columbus Life External Term Conversion program are NOT limited to the list included in the flyer attached above. Columbus Life has more “Eligible Carriers” keep coming up soon!
Thank You for your constant support!
Sales Support Team @ Transpacific Financial Inc.